The 30 Posts of Truth
1. Something you hate about yourself.
2. Something you love about yourself.
3. Something you have to forgive yourself for.
4. Something you have to forgive someone for.
5. Something you hope to do in your life.
6. Something you hope you never have to do.
7. Someone who has made your life worth living for.
8. Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit.
9. Someone you didn't want to let go, but they just drifted away
10. Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn't know.
11. Something people seem to compliment you the most on.
12. Something you never get compliments on.
13. A band or artist who has gotten you through some tough times. (Write a letter)
14. A hero that has let you down. (Write a letter)
15. Someone or something you can't live without, because you tried living without.
16. Someone or something you definitely could live without.
17. A book you've read that changed your views on something.
18. What do you think of religion? Or what do you think of politics?
19. Or views on gay marriage.
20. Your views on drugs and alcohol.
21. (Scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident. You got into a fight an hours earlier. What do you do?
22. Something you wish you hadn't done in your life.
23. Something you wish you had done in your life.
24. Make playlist to someone, and explain why you chose those songs.
25. The reason you believe you are still alive today.
26. Have you ever thought about giving up on life. If so when and why?
27. What's the best thing going for you right now?
28. What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?
29. Something you hope to change about yourself and why.
30. A letter to YOURSELF...tell yourself everything you love about yourself.
This could be a very enlightening little project of self-discovery...Have fun with it but make sure to be brutally honest! You are free to share your responses in your blog or keep them private..but if you choose to share, who knows if someone could learn a thing or two from you:)